Thursday 22 November 2012

Poetry Workshop - Bullying

As part of Brilliant Behaviour week Class 4 did a poetry workshop on the theme of Bullying. These are some of the results:

I'm locked out of life
in a prison of hate
alone and isolated.
(Oscar Reynolds)

I am a punching bag,
full of hurt,
thrown on the floor
like a piece of dirt.
My phone keeps bleeping.
There's no escape;
Just leave me alone,
for goodness sake!
I'm a hollow shell
lying on the floor,
loved once but not
wanted anymore.
(Jessica Scruton)

I'm invisible, like air,
a lonely lake, isolated.
Nobody talks to me.
I'm a dustbin buried
under other people's rubbish.
How can I face tomorrow?
(Mikey Erodotou)

I'm a hollow shell,
worthless, drowning in my fear,
heart beating like
an elephant stampede
(Alex Sykes)

Locked out of life,
locked into hell.
I am a prisoner
trapped by this devil
discarded by the world.
(Jacob Ogilvie)

I am a doll
left on a shelf
that nobody wants.
So lonely.
Locked out of life.
I am trampled on
by other girls,
a trashed bin bag
thrown away on the floor.
I dread going to school.
People taunt me,
call me names
behind my back;
so worried
so glum.
(Katie Mills)

I am a training dummy,
battered,
hunted
all day,
all night.
Everywhere is hell,
even home.
There is no escape.
(Scott Calvert)

No comments:

Post a Comment